Support of the professional engineers and technicians enables us to provide a wide range of Cold Bend & Impact Testing Machine. This is manufactured under the guidance of our team by utilizing optimum quality materials in accordance with industry norms. Needs low maintenance, it is used to test the impact strength of plastic and metal materials. In order to meet set industry norms, this Cold Bend & Impact Testing Machine is rigorously tested on diverse parameters before dispatch.
- Noiseless and maintenance free
- Excellent performance
- Sturdy construction
- Construction: Chamber M S duly Powder Coated with S.S. Interior and 'PUF' Insulation
- Fan/s: For Temperature Uniformity
- Controller: Electronic temperature controller cum indicator along with One Year Validity Calibration test Certificate from Govt. Reputed organization & traceability.
- Controls: Dedicated, Automatic & State of the Art, with requisite safety controls.
- Refrigerants: 'Non - CFC' Environmental Friendly and Economical.
- Compressor: Hermetically Sealed which are permanently lubricated and silent in operation in an Air Cooled Refrigeration System.
- Temperature: +70degC to -80degC. Accuracy: +-0.5degC. or better
- Volts: 220 Volts / Hertz 50, Mono Phase.
Chambers are also made to meet customer specifications for various temperature / dimensions and features
R.K. Center (Basement), Near Bank of India, Fatehgunj Circle, Vadodara, Gujarat, 390002, India